Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I have a new blogger profile picture. Melissa says she knows who the guy is, I dont know who the guy is. But he sure does capture my essence in his pose in that picture.

In other news Ive been feeling as tho the world is very not real again. I think Im losing my mind. When I drive in my car I feel like Im the needle on the record. Ugh. I never used to feel this way. Ever since that one day tho its been like to varying degrees. Its almost like I feel Im in a fishbowl or Im on stage or something, and I dont want to be human anymore, I used to think I knew what it meant to be human, now Im not so sure. I dont really wanna be nothing either so dont worry about that.

Im just really really confused.

I guess.

At least I can still smile and help people with their dumb problems, then they all tell me how smart I am and I proceed to tell them that the things I can figure out mean nothing and Im still looking for the answers to the really hard questions and I will never find them and I am really a stupid beast. I just dont understand anything important.

Ugh.

Crazy I tell you.

Crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home