Friday, August 11, 2006

Ok, let me just say first, all you people out there who really enjoy having your myspace pages, get the f out of here and dont continue reading. Thanks.

My space is the most retarded, non purposeful crap in the universe(Let alone on the internet).

OMG I cant stand to be on a myspace page for more than about 5 seconds because like 5 or 50 audio streams start up from the comments and start inundating me with what sounds like static but is really just a conglomeration of all the regurgitated garbage people leave in the comment section, God, dont you people have any original content? its all recycled games and family guy and simpsons clips pulled from youtube.

And the amount of good taste of all myspace users combined I think might, MIGHT, fill a thimble...I really small thimble, on some subatomic world.

Geez If I wanted to look at tits and ass I would goto tiava.com or 89.com or something not your poorly developed regurgitated myspace page.

And whats with having to have an account to comment? Thats some pretty uncool crap that would drive me off using it pretty much immediately.

And what kind of content is there anyway? All I see are a million people giving shout-outs to each other (Yes I just actually used that terminology).

I guess its a good place for the vapid, brainless clones that populate this country's high schools and all you can eat buffets, but thats just all the more reason for me NOT to go there.

And the pages ALL look the goddamn same, do they even have templates you can change? Or are you all clones of each other showing your ultra hip tatoos and saying hello to each other in your clique-y slang.

You make me sick myspace users. I think tripod is a better webhost and that just goes to show how totally crappy myspace is.

Group mentality sucks. And myspace is the internet representation of it.

/rant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home