Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I have a job interview today, so I took the day off from work.

Im pretty nervous about it.

It looks like a great opportunity tho, because its more money for what looks like less work. And its working for an electrical company, so those guys must be raking in the dough hand over fist. I dont think Id have to ever worry about being layed off or let go because of lack of funds...And its small enough that I dont think Id have to worry about my boss's boss's boss's boss's decisions (Like I do in my present publicly held, gigantic corporation.)

Only downside is if I get the job I will have to move. And Im not too excited about that. But maybe they wont even pick me, theres a couple other hopefuls from what I gather.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home