Monday, November 20, 2006

I made a gallon+ of gumbo over the weekend. It was delish, not too fishy, not too hot, just right. Full of oystery, clammy, crabby, shrimpy goodness. I froze probably about 2/3 gallon for Thanksgiving (Some people were requesting I make/bring it). And that all went extremely well...

However, while cooking it in an incredibly huge pot I kinda burnt my hands on the steam, not that it left any marks or anything but somehow it like infused my hands with hot spices, my hands feel like they are burning ever since, and when I rub my eyes or touch my mouth or nose I get firey hot pepper burning in those, like I just had a bad run in with the cops and they took their pepper spray to me. (Not that I kow what that is lik) I have washed my hands about 50 times, did dishes and prayed my hands would quit burning, to no avail.

Burn Burn Burn.

I guess it will pass with time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home