Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Its going to get really cold here this week, like -20. And that is really really too cold for me.

Lets see, lets see, its not easy to come up with stuff to blog about every weekday.

Oh! Oh! I know:

No actually I dont.

But it looks like the company is not monitoring internet usage YET, but they still plan to.

Also, today is the day we are having the 18 year old removed from our public schools lunch account. Yeah. Id been pushin for this since he moved out but my wife didnt want to argue about it. So I was almost, kinda, sorta, leaving it alone. Until yesterday when he bought his girlfriend or someone else lunch on our dime. Yeah, my wife kinda hit the roof about that. I had to laugh. And Ill laugh a more secret laugh about it all day long.

She has also been trying to call him for 4 days about getting his cell fone transfered into his name. Well he hasnt been taking our calls or calling us back....Soooooooo, today we are having that shut off.

My wife says, "oh but then he cant call us and we cant call him!"

And I say, "Wake up and smell the coffee, we cant call him now and he isnt calling us either."

And she says, "Well I just dont want to be so blunt that we cause more damage to our relationship"

And I say, "Whats so blunt about not paying another ADULTS bills? I dont really see any bluntness there. This is the way things are, people pay for the crap they want, they dont have their parents pay. Besides its DUSTIN that is causing damage to our relationship right now by not calling us back when we have called him 50 times to get this taken care of in a week. Im sorry but I am just plugging holes and I feel that we are vulnerable to Dustin, and Im also sorry to say that he is NOT trustworthy. Look at his recent actions. How could they not prove that? Whats our relationship going to be like when we are libel for his 1000 dollar cell charges?"

Then my wife cries.

Ugh.

At least Im not ragingly pissed off about it anymore. :^) Thats good.

I hate when my wife cries tho. :^(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home