Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ok...Well, found the kid. He is at his uncles appearently. Remind me to blacklist that asshole too.

Also my wife cried pretty much all day yesterday and the other kids didnt take it so well either. Much crying and gnashing of teeth.

I am still just ragingly pissed about how selfish, underhanded and dirty that little punk is so I am disavowing him.

I hope he starves in the street. Appearently hes had this planned for awhile and has been lying to me for months, meanwhile, I was taxi-ing him to dances and spending thousands of dollars on him.

I hope he dies. Motherfucker.

And later when his dumb punk teenage ass is in trouble he better NOT come to me to bail him out because all I will do is kick his fucking teeth in.

DIE. Inconsiderate, childish, weasely welp. DIE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home