Monday, December 18, 2006

I got up alittle late this morning. 7:25, so the one kid missed his bus and I had to take him to school. Maybe I should move my bedtime back an hour. Or maybe I need more naps...That would probably help.

Lets see...In other news, I pickled a bunch of cauliflower and peppers and onions...In little jars this time. Should be openable on or around Jan 30. So stay turned to see how those turned out.

Also I made a nice dinner of cheesy biscuits and creamed beef for my wifey last night. And the night before that we pretty much finnished our Christmas shopping. I only have her and 2 people at work left to buy for. I cant wait until thats completely finnished. That will be nice.

Well enjoy your day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home