Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Friday everyone.

Its that time of year again. Not Christmas, but the time when I complain about "The Radiothon to End Child Abuse". I hate that. Like you can just end child abuse by throwing money at the problem. How annoying. Typically American.

In other news, I guess I excel at making people angry on the internet. If you are one of the people I have so angered, Im sorry. I was probably kidding myself and I didnt mean to make you send me that ALL CAPS message. heh. Sorry again.

But at least I didnt make people mad when I was mad, because then I would have to feel bad about it. As it is people just got mad at me for making a joke or writing a comment so I dont really feel bad about that.

Also check out my magnet widget thingy at the bottom of the page. I think its alot of fun.

Have a good day and a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home