Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Im thinking about taking down my stupid worthless blog. It serves no purpose other than to anger me and cause me to hate people who are supposed to be my friends.

I am a bitter, angry, sad little man.

Maybe I should quit projecting that at least at the internet.

Ugh. Im sorry Im such an angry jerkface.

Im tired of everything, tired of being angry, tired of fixing clogged drains and computers and peoples emotional states, tired of carrying everything on my shoulders, maybe I should take that logic one step further and quit projecting it on the earthly plane as well.

I am pathetic.

Now go away or comment or whatever it was you were doing before you got here.

I hate you because I hate myself. Too bad Im a gutless worm or maybe I could take some action to end it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home