Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Today is kinda like a friday, Ive been calling it half friday, because I do have to come back on friday. But Ill take a thursday off with pay, thats fine.

We are bringing the following to thanksgiving dinner tomorrow

A Turkey (Made by me, barded and garlic'ed)
Seafood Gumbo (Also made by me)
Swedish Meatballs (I believe I will make these too)
Stuffing (I am not making some boxed stuffing, so my wife must be doing it)
YAMS (I hate everything about these, so Im not touching it)
Gravy. (Also from a packet, I assume my wife is making it)

And I still need to come up with a good grace. Paulzy was a big help in yesterdays comments but I still need to iron that out and make it into a workable speach.

Wish me luck and everyone have a nice mini-weekend and holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home