Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Well, My hands have pretty much quit burning, thats good.

I watched that Slither movie last night, for being "Night of the Creeps" it wasnt that bad. I actually enjoyed it. And I dont usually like to sit around and watch movies.

In other news my wife has a dentist appointment today. 11:30. I hope that all goes well. But I dont trust dentists so we will see what happens. After that she is going out to her friends to help spiff up the house because that is where we are having thanksgiving dinner.

Also I need to write the grace, I know it doesnt sound like a big deal, BUT some people are out of work (And have been for a long time) and other peoples spouses/parents recently passed away so being thankful for our jobs or our family is kinda out. Please leave any ideas you may have regarding this in the comment section for my perusal.

Thanks and have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home