Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I am feeling alittle better today. My throat is still alittle sore, but alot better than yesterday.

It is getting COLD here.

Tonights low is supposed to be 5 degrees F. Brrrr. My van doors this morning were all frozen shut. I managed to get 2 of them open so me and the kids could get in and out but it was big cold pain in the neck.

Also I had a fight with my wonderful and loving wife last night over what constituted probable cause. See the cops stopped and "shook down" our 17 year old last night at 10:30 on his way home from his girlfriends house because they said HIS HAT made him look like he was under 16, (Curfew for <15 year old kids is 10 PM here). I proceeded to say that anyone could wear any hat so I didnt think that was a good reason to stop him and give him the third degree over his clothes. However my wife seemed to think they should be able to stop anyone anytime for any reason. This cultivated with me telling her if she wanted to shit on george washington and wipe her ass with the constitution then fine, I wasnt arguing with her anymore.

But I know Im right, cops shouldnt stop people for wearing silly hats, I mean, do they think they are the fashion police or what? More like the facist police.

Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home