Friday, December 01, 2006

Ok, Im not taking down my stupid worthless blog.

And I won the big customer service award.

It was very nice, I was the only winner to recieve a standing ovation from the entire crowd of employees.

The master of ceremonies said, "I didnt know the beatles were in town tonight!?!" and another senior VP said "Thank God we picked him!"...Haha! Its very nice to get recognition from peers for killing myself at this job for the last 8+ years. (Really I thought it was 10, but I guess its only 8)

I have a video to post of me winning the award but its very dark so Im going to run it through some filters and see if I can make it watchable. I got a nice acrylic-crystaline trophy engraved with my name that should last for 100 centuries. Archeologists in the year 102,006 can dig it up and think Im a pharoh or something.

I am quite pleased with the love and adoration I recieved last night. And the big fat bonus check was pretty nice even after taxes, for the first time ever I can pay my december bills AND buy x-mas presents.

I do think that everyone who works at this place deserves such an award and its hard enough to keep your head above water working at this corporation for every employee they have. Its really a shame that EVERYONE cant get the bonus, the award, and the recognition for a job well done that I know everyone here does, not just me. That being said THANK YOU ALL -company name here- EMPLOYEES!!! You all deserve it at least as much as me.

I am alittle hung over after 6 rum and cokes on an empty stomach, but I was wayyyy to nervous to eat.

:^)

and have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home