Monday, December 11, 2006

Good Monday Morning Everyone!

I am feeling quite refreshed because I went to sleep at like 9 PM last night.

It was VERY restful to get 10 hours of sleep. Not something I want to do every night but last night it was good.

I had some strange dreams about a company picnic I was at, we (Seems it was the same people who work at my corporation) were fisherman, and I was so busy fishing that I didnt make it to the banquet before most of the food was gone. So I ate some pasta out of my hands. With no plates.

In other news my co worker is getting CRABBY because he is not having a wonderful day like me. I am going to go see if I can cheer him up now.

:^) Enjoy your day, who knows how many of them you and I might have left. ;^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home