Wednesday, December 13, 2006

You know, I could make a big long post complaining about how SOMEONE said they were going to do something, and they didnt F'n do it, and now users are calling me saying the crap isnt working when SOMEONE didnt share any of the information about what needed done, they just said they would do it and then didnt and went on vacation for a week. So anyway now the shit dont work and I have to pick up the Fn pieces and make the crap I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT work on a 15-45 minute timetable and I am none too happy about it.

I could make a blogger post like that.

But I would probably just feel bad about it later. Because I am a pansy like that. I will forgive the person for shoving a stick of dynamite up my rear and then Ill think I was jerk for "flipping out" about it. See Im the bad guy for picking up someone else's unfinished work and being mad that I had to, like what was I thinking, that other people would actually be responsible? Man, I am so naive to even get mad because they arent. Jeeze, how could I be so stupid to think they would do what they said they would? Where do I come up with that crap?

UGH...

And MEH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home