Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I hate when Im lying in bed at night HAVING GREAT IDEAS about what to say on my blog. But then I sleep for 8 hours and in the morning I cant remember what the hell I was going to say, but I know they were GREAT IDEAS...

Sad.

Fortunately for me, when I was dropping off the one kid at the highschool I spotted this chick, and guess what she is wearing on her feet? practically nothing, flip flops! There is like 3 feet of snow and she is walking to school in flip flops! And not like the heavy duty ones you can put socks under...Like the 99 cent in the bargain bin at the grocer variety.

What a maniac!

Sheesh. My feet are cold just thinking about that. How she avoided the frostbit, blackened stumps that should have been her feet, I will never know.

Also Im looking at upgrading my home computer to the tune of 800 bucks, ouch.

Hope everyone has a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home