Friday, March 16, 2007

My wife is in a little tiff with her best friend of 15 years.

So you can guess what I am hearing about constantly when she is home.

I wish people would not get mad at each other. Especially 2 old friends like that. But I suppose any relationship over time is going to have its low points.

I tried to explain to my wife that if she just waits 2 weeks this whole thing will blow over.

But of course she wants resolution NOW! my wife is not very patient Im afraid.

So the moral of the story is now I have to take our van out to her friends husband 2morrow to get the fuel injector fixed, and the breaks replaced. Should take about 2 hours with a 1 hour travel time added on the end. Thats 3 hours of video games I wont be able to play.

Im not bitter about it tho.

I just wish my wife and her friend would make up. (They are not even really fighting over any particular thing that I know of)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home