Friday, July 06, 2007

8 Random things.

1. I dont wanna have a pet with fur because I am sick of them dying on me.

2. I have alot of pets without fur that die. I dont mind that so much.

3. When I was 10 my sister pushed me onto a kerosene heater while I was warming my butt in front of it in my underware. OUCH! My garment was fused to my body.

4. Sometimes I think everything is pointless and it bothers me.

5. I get gas from everything. Including drinking water.

6. I still have my teddy bear from when I was a kid.

7. I dont talk to my blood relatives much and I feel guilty about it. But they are fricken nuts.

8. I never do internet memes, what the hell was I thinking here.

I tag no one. The buck stops here.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

PS 9. I put up a blog about my medical problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home