Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Today we are hearing from more people who have me confused with another Robert Schultz, and my replies to them.

The name is tdisal and here is what they say:

Robert,
You're still a nasty dirty old man!!!!---bless you.That's a case of taking things in your own hands.
Obviously you made it home ok, don't know how you do it. Driving is a pain.
It sure was good to see you again and you look just like Bob. I dig the haircut.
Just thought I'd let you know I got your mail. Be well-----Tommy


and my reply:

Why thank you for blessing however I believe you have the wrong robert schultz.

Im not old, or nasty, thank you.

Please tell whichever robert schultz you are replying to that he is giving out my address as his or something.

Have a great day!

Thanks,
R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home