Friday, August 24, 2007

ACK! PROBLEMS!

I was reading up on care for my fiddler crab and it seems he does not belong in the tank (Although he is by far my most favoritest thing in there)...

He needs slightly salty water...So I took a gamble on the other fish and added about 3 Tbsp of aquarium salt to the tank...

Also he is supposed to have a place where he can be out of the water...

So I went to walmart and bought a giant tub with a lid that I cut and I made him an incline that goes out of the water at the top, so once he finds it he can get dry(I guess).

It made me pretty sad to learn that he used to be a free fiddler crab living in the ocean... :^( some JERK scooped him off a beach and sold him to some other jerk...Where he was sold to other jerks until finally I ended up getting him for free...I wont buy another one knowing that...Its not like the fish who live their whole lives in tanks...He knew what it was to be free and living the way God intended for him...

Fricken jerk humans! So thoughtless when it comes to making a quick buck.

Anyway lets pray these new conditions are better for him since I have no chance of releasing him back to the ocean. :^( I would if I was near it tho...

Also say a prayer the other fish dont mind the aquarium salt I added....

I am praying.

:^(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home