Saturday, September 29, 2007

The job interview went ok. It sure would be nice if I got it. Looks not so hard too. Not that many computers, abunch of robots interfacing via serial cables... :^) It appears they are the sort of place where they will have a second set of interviews also and I think they will call me back (Lets cross our fingers).

In other news, the kid who hit me with the crabapple moved out, him and his family of misanthropes moved to Oklahoma. So long. You left me with so many good memories...

The real reason I mention this is because some other neighbors of mine pulled some kinda crappy move and moved a bunch of junked tv's and furniture into those people who moved out's apartment and garage. I assume in an attempt to make the landlords think that the others had left it.

Wow is that ever jerkish or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home