Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Well I did the water change.

I took the goldfish out (He was bottom resting and I figured It was prolly the increased salt levels.), we pulled him and I smashed him with a hammer.

Not really. We put him in John's 20 gallon with a black moore and the 2 of them seem to be doing well together.

Then I went and bought a pleco. Hes just a small guy but someday maybe he might be the biggest fish in the tank. Theres some amazing pictures out there on the internet...Fish 2 feet long and junk. If he gets that big supposedly I might have a problem with him eating other fish. However everything says the angel should be eating the guppies and harassing the tetras and its not at all.

Sorry pork I know your sick of hearing about fish.

Also Ill try to get around to fixing that blog and reposting its address. (In case some of you might have missed it the last time around) But Im not making any promises.

Anyway....

Have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home