Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I am sick as a dog today. Fever/sore throat. Im going to go back to bed in a minute.

Yesterday there was a bird on my screened in porch. I had to open the door and kinda scare it out by waving my arms around. That was exciting. The cat (Unfortunately) was not around to help me out (It was outside).

I hate letting my cat outside. Its so dangerous out there. But she was an outside cat when I decided to take her in so I guess I must continue to let her out. Until winter hits anyway.

Also we gave her some catnip that my friend grows and that he brought over last night and Melissa and John laughed their butts off at that. They thought it was pretty funny and cute.

But anyway I am sick and Im going back to bed.

Have a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home