Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I tell you, I could just sit in front of that fishtank for hours.

Ive been dropping guppies in the tank, the ones with the non desirable genetic traits (small, non colorful males mostly).

And usually they get chomped right up...either the angelfish gobbles them up in 2 bites or the tetras kill them like a pack of Parana. BUT one that I had a hard time catching because he was so fast has been alive for 2 days...Hiding under rocks and jumping in between them going very fast.

Hahaha...he is so funny. I wonder how long he can live in fear...I thought about trying to find a female who could live really scared and fast like him and I could start breeding for smarts and speed in that tank but I dont think any of the females can hack staying alive in there.

Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home