Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Last night I was helping my daughter bring her bike onto the porch at about 9 PM. And out of nowhere I get hit with something, something someone threw.

I start looking around for the culprit, Im sure I had steam pouring out my ears...When I see the neighbor kid winding up and throwing something, sure enough it hits my house behind me.

Me, in my meanest scareyest, -Im going to come over there and punch your lights out voice- , "Are you throwing rocks over there?"

Kid, "They arent rocks"-admission of guilt-all over-

Me, "I DONT CARE WHAT THEY ARE! THEY ARE HITTING ME AND MINE! IF YOU DO IT AGAIN IM DRAGGING YOU INSIDE YOUR HOUSE AND WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE TALK WITH YOUR PARENTS, IS THAT CLEAR?!"

Kid, "Im sorry"

Me, "WELL IT BETTER STOP NOW!!!"

Kid, "Im sorry"

Me, "AND IF ANYTHING ELSE HITS MY HOUSE OR BREAKS ANYTHING I KNOW WHERE TO COME LOOKIN!!!!!!"

Kid, "Im sorry"

...

What an imbecile, he acted like he never considered the possibility that he might hit me when he was whizzing crab apples at me and my house.

Good thing he was saying sorry or it could have gotten alot uglier. You would think 14 year old kids would be alittle smarter than to be throwing stuff in the general direction of his neighbors (The kids house is about 50 feet from mine)...I know when I was a kid doing stupid crap like that I wouldnt do it near my house...

Anyway....Yeah...Im on the lookout for that kids parents today in case he went balling to them about how the big bad neighbor guy was threatening him.

Because I would sure like to have a word with them too. But im fairly certain he wont be chatting them up with the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home