Tuesday, October 16, 2007

There are 3 handymen at my door this morning. My landlord wants stuff fixed now that he is selling the place.

What an adventure.

They went to the hardware store to get some stuff my house needs desperately and said they would be back in hour.

I wish I had known they were coming. Id have cleaned up a bit. But the house is not in too bad of shape from last week when I cleaned it.

In other news I was thinking about this bible verse, Matt 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

And after thinking about that a bit Ive come to the conclusion that I dont need a job. I need to start a cult.

I think a job has really gotten in the way of my spiritual enlightenment all of these years and I think maybe with people tithing in and such Id have alot more time to devote to my relationship with the divine. Also I could share the depth less questions I get answers to with my congregation. So its not like they wouldnt get anything out of the deal...

...or hopefully some of the places I applied at will call me back.

But this was a pleasent diversion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home