Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Last night my leg felt like it was on fire for no reason. It made me alittle afraid of spontaneous human combustion. Also I looked and there are 16 return visitors and 3 comments! Please quit lurking. With sugar on top. :^) thanks.

A bunch of my snails (specifically all the ones in the guppy tank) like went into their shells yesterday after I did my daily water change on the guppies. Its pretty strange, when I take snails out of there they "wake up" and start crawling around a snail jar I have. If I take snails from the jar and put them in the guppy tank they continue to be active. I dont get it.

Currently all snails I can get out of the guppy tank are gotten. And like 99 percent of those are crawling around. Imagine the opposite condition for the ones remaining in the guppy tank. The fish in there seem fine tho.

I have to go clean my house now. Have a great day! Also I wish kathryn would tell me more specifically whats wrong with her fish tank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home