Thursday, November 08, 2007

Well, Im being forced into posting at 12:01 this morning because I have a some temp job to report to 2morrow morning.

Sigh. I dont like working temp jobs.

On the plus side apparently theres a scissor lift and a harness and the outside of a building to contend with.

I told them I was brave enough to do that, yeah. Whatever pays the bills. But its gonna be cold and windy and Im going to have to wear my long undies to make it 8 hours in 20 degree weather while dangling from a scissor lift 40 feet in the air.

I wonder what the next death defying job they will dig up for me is...

I must admit it sounds rather exciting.

Oh and raymi, if yourE paying attention I think this might be "our song" ROFL(I kill me!).



Its a psychobilly freakout!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home