Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Lets see, what to blog about?

One of my kids RESET MY ROUTER to system defaults yesterday. I hit the roof. whoever did it didnt fess up, so I yelled and screamed and spent an hour reprogramming in all my NATS and such. After I changed the default PW to something they dont know. They aint gonna get the new PW either. If the router needs reset they can go and do it the old fashioned way, by manual power reset.

Then I felt bad for throwing a fit and yelling at them. UGH. I hate when I get mad.

When I apologized for yelling and screaming they said it was perfectly natural for me to be mad about that. They said everyone gets mad sometimes and that was a pretty good reason.

Im not convinced I still feel guilty.

Also I had dream last night that I was helping my mother and Nan(my grandmother) move, in it I was emptying out a dresser and I found a bag that had a book in it. When I took the book out (I dont remember the title) a fricken live bat came out of the bag, scared me half to death and flew away. I tell you I have the strangest dreams. What the heck is that supposed to mean?

Beats me, Anyway Im off to work, hope everyone has as good a day as I am telling myself to have now. tootles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home