Thursday, January 31, 2008

Me: Does anyone know where the PS2 memory card is?
Everykid in the house: No
Me: Well Mars said it was there yesterday and no one went anywhere, so whichever of you boys took it to school to borrow to your buddy better fess up right now or this is going to get alot worse.
John(14)(Meekly raising his hand): Me...
Me: Does it belong to you?
John: No.
Me: Who does it belong to?
John: Everyone.
Me: So shouldnta you ask everyone before taking it?
John: Yeah, I should have.
Me: Well, no internet cave until its back, and my data on there better be all intact.
John: I have it in my bag.
Me: What?! Why did you take it to school?
John: My teacher has a PS2 he lets us play and I wanted to use my save thats on there.
Me (now infuriated): so your teacher is collecting my tax dollars as pay to sit around with a bunch of kids playing playstation!!!
John: um...erm...
Me: Lazy teachers just dont want to do their job, they want to sit around and play PS2 on my dime! UGH! How dare they!
Wife: Calm down Robert, I dont think this part is really Johns fault.
Me: I saw his report card and I dont think he should have time to be playing video games at school! And teachers should be, GET THIS, TEACHING! Not "having free time" with ps2's!!! This is the whole problem with the public education system, and then next year they will be whining that they dont make enough money! LAZY! LAZY! LAZY! GRRRRRRRR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home