Thursday, February 14, 2008

I put down my angelfish yesterday. With his lip fibrosis just getting worse even after I cut it off and his one dorsal fin withered off I figured I prolly should. He still seemed to want to eat but he hardly ever got any food. And it made me sad.

I loved him tho. If he was a he. He might of been a she for all I know, there is no way to sex angelfish unless you mate them. I think he/she was the smartest fish I ever had. He/She always greeted me with a little dance like a puppy when I would approach the tank.

Ill miss him/her very much. Even tho new angelfish are only 8 Dollars.

Its funny how I can kill a hundred guppies without blinking an eye but my poor angelfish broke my heart.

Incidently I didnt get my wife anything for valentines day. Im not catholic. Also I give her all the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home