Thursday, February 21, 2008

Wow. Do I ever alot to say. But I dont know if I will. I told that place Ive been temping to find themselves a new temp. Because the supervisor guy was a bully and I was sick of it. I might have felt differently about it if it wasnt for the fact the job paid shit and was hard work and a 30 minute commute one way and had no working bathroom for the past 4 days. But with all that crap mixed in with the supervisor being a bullying jerkface it just wasnt worth it. Especially considering I quit better jobs for being treated like shit I really had no choice.

So yeah, my wife is kinda POed at me. I told her the straw that broke the camels back was that supervisor saying "It seemed I was taking breaks every 10 minutes" when I really only took 2 5 minute breaks in an eight hour shift. In front of everyone, who, by the way, knew the score, and the fact that he was just being a bullying prick for somekind of sick kicks. then I exploded like a keg of dynomite in his face. And supposedly the guy was just "giving me shit", well guess what mf-er, I dont think thats a funny joke(Or anykind of joke at all). And so I finnished out the day never to return.

But keep reading.

I get home and call my wife and tell the kids and finnish dinner and check my email, and some headhunter-recruiter is emailing me about an internet support job in pequot lakes and he says "more money about the same 30 minute one way commute and will prolly start on march 19"

:^)

Then there was a total eclipse of the moon.

Thanks Lord, you rule!

Also I bought a new angelfish and I gotta go release him. (Hes just a little guy).

Have a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home