Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I am working on a PC this morning.

BUT, it has nothing wrong with it. No spyware, virus scanning seems to be working, everything looks good.

So why did the chick want me to "fix" it?

Well they use dialup and they couldnt update their virus definitions (because its too slow) I downloaded a 20 mb file in about 1 minute, but you cant very well do that on a 28,800 connection. Also I think windows updates were always trying to download themselves on top of whatever else they were doing over the modem.

It must have been so slow they were willing to kill themselves.


So Im updating everything and gonna scan everything, then its disk maintenence and then Ill take it back and demand some money.

But man that was easy, TY windows update for making me some money.

Hope everyone has a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home