Friday, April 18, 2008

So I took melissa to the library on wed. and I tell you, the world is going to hell.

They dont use the dewey decimal system anymore!

Everything arranged according to authors last name.

Stupid huh?

Yeah I thought so too.

AND they didnt have any of the books for melissa that I thought she would like to check out.

No E. Nesbit! Isnt that a very famous, classic childrens author? I thought so too! They should be ashamed.

Then I went to look at their collection of piers anthony, and the only thing they have is Xanth book #6 and Xanth book #8! Yes thats right, no
Spell for Chameleon

But they did have harry potter and the goblet of fire written in Japanese. This is Brainerd-MN, how many people around here do you think speak let alone read Japanese.

Im thinking the number is maybe 1.

Anyway, my mother in law is coming to town because of my wifes birthday, wish me luck weathering the weekend. And while your at it have a fun time yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home