Monday, August 04, 2008

Moodkiller asks(in regards to the old lady and the money good news):

What exactly does that mean canopenner? Does it mean she's rejoicing over her found coin as one would rejoice in front of the angels after a sinner repents for their sin? As to say that finding a lost coin is the same as receiving eternal life in heaven?
Hey Robert, I know you won't post this comment, but it would make for a good discussion on here for another post.


I think God is the old woman who lost her coin(the coin is you, or me, or butchie, or any other soul destined for damnation).

She wants her coin back because it is good for things, and it belongs to her. So she does everything she can possibly do to recover the coin.

Since(For the sake of argument) God is the old woman, he will do whatever it takes to reclaim what is his(or her's, it's?) and since he/she/it is God then nothing is outside of his/her/it's power and all things shall be returned unto him/her/it.

So thats the good news. Or at least my interpretation of it.

Im sure alot of the people who read this blog dont worry about the things that are Gods, or their place in the universe.

But I worry about these things. ALOT and when I finally figured out what that parable meant I jumped for joy because it was like Jesus left me a secret message to decode and the answer comes out "Dont worry everything will be ok, Gods got it covered"

I also have been chewing on the harrowing.

Link here

When Jesus descends into hell to save the sinners there.

And I for one will testify that Gods greatness and majesty touch me here, and that Jesus saves me from the shackles of shame and torment my spirit undertakes in this prison of rending flesh that I am held in.

And Im sorry if any of you dont feel the same way.

!BUT! I am sure that the old lady wont be without any of her dimes! You cant hide under the carpets and in the corners forever, sooner or later you will be forced to see the light. And your only punishing yourself by refusing to see it.

:^)

And if that aint enough for ya try this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home