Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Robert Schultz robert.schultz@gmail.com

10:19 PM (52 minutes ago)
to administrationsupervisory.co.
I have been trying for 3 days to stop the sharing of some financial information by your establishment.

I keep getting financial statements and other correspondence intended for another robert schultz who is your customer. please contact him and let him know. he erroneously used my email address when signing up for your services.

I am also contacting robert schultzs in the seattle area and maybe Ill tell him before you do.

I have informed your organization by email and by phone yet I continue to receive sensitive financial information intended for another person. I dont think this is acceptable.

please let me know what you think we can do to resolve this situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home