Saturday, May 10, 2003


Good Morning World,

I was so sick last night. I dont know what exactly was wrong with me but I woke up in the middle of the night soaked with sweat. Jenifer was up too and talking to me about something...I dont know what. I think I was fevered...I dont know...

At any rate the Lord preserved me.

I hafta goto Jen's Sister's Kid's Birthday party today(his name is Jared, he is a cutey). Thats not the worst of it tho. Im spending the night there and then going to Park Rapids to see her grandparents (on her late fathers side). Jen wants a picture of us and them and the kids. Bleh its gonna be 36 hours of no fun for me.

The last time I was at their house they kept talking about a "bug or a bird" in their laundry room. According to them it was chirping about every 15 minutes for the last month. Seeing as that made absolutely no sense I decided I would investigate. What I found was pretty scarey.

Their Smoke Detector battery had gone dead.

Im also going shopping first so at least i wont leave until 1 or so...I dunno.

So unfortunately no more updates until 2morrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home