Friday, May 09, 2003


Well this blogger thing seems pretty therapeutic so far. I wonder if anyone is reading me complain about the things that piss me off during the day?

I should try to be more positive.

I am planning on buying a nightscope 2morrow. That somewhat cheers me up and all my problems with my checking account appear to be over, which is another good thing. My GF is being super duper nice to me(prolly because of that whole fiasco with her mother)

the people I need to fix this afternoon are all at lunch :( (Its getting negative again) Id just like to fix them and get it done. WHY DO PEOPLE NEED TO GOTO LUNCH? I guess the answer is self evident. Oh well. Ill just do it when they return.

citrix setup
swiftview problems
and a little clean up from that lotus notes disaster I was talking about earlier.

Its not so bad. :^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home