Monday, March 15, 2004

I watched stupid zombie movies all weekend. I tell you I never saw so many able bodied people get chewed up by barely ambulatory, drolling and moaning hominids. I mean come-on people, I could waste 50 of those things with a baseball bat. And alot of those fools on television had automatic weapons. If a comet ever sprays the earth with zombie debris, or the governments let out some zombifying virus, or hell itself is full, then Im going to be out in the street making like Babe Ruth. Worse case scenerio I might have to lock my door and put alittle furniture in front of the window. But I really really really dont think it would be the end of the world as we know it.

Quite frankly I find "The Birds" a bit more horrifying(as sad as that is). That being said I think the new zombie movie they are drumming up publicity for will mostly be about as scarey as the mold growing on my bathroom ceiling. Come to think of it the mold on my bathroom ceiling might be hazardous to infants, the elderly or asmatics. So if you guys fit in those catagories you better not come over.

:^p

Zombie simulator


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home