Tuesday, April 27, 2004

My poor fish...

I feel so bad for him.

Not only do I habitually forget to change his water on time(Its alittle above half way now), but there is a layer of slime atop the water, I guess because I havent changed it for awhile.

I leave him unfed for sometimes 3 days when I leave town. He sits between 2 satallite speakers and next to the subwoofer on my desk. I have had the water almost completely empty. Bad me. Bad me. Bad me.

Im not worried about him dying because hes lived through much worse. If I had a chance Id breed him for tough offspring. He'll never have a chance to propagate. Its so unfair, and as far as Im concerned he deserves it for never dying on me.

:^(

I better go get water right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home