Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Well(there I go starting a post with well again) I leave on the big Disaster Recovery trip today. In about an hour and a half. :^(

I hate trusting my life to equipment. Hopefully no bolts have fallen off the plane recently, the pilot is sober, and my prayers to the almighty dont go unanswered. I dont want to die in a fiery planecrash. I want to go in my sleep. I suppose I could just try and take a nap on the plane.

Ugh.

I bought some nicotine gum for the flight. To help my stress. Ugh.

Ill try and post while Im away but I dunno if Ill be able to activate internet from the hotels.(Im hoping to but im not sure of pricing/availibility)

The plus side is Ill be photographing as much of everything as possible. So some of that should trickle down to here.

ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home