Tuesday, June 29, 2004

What a bad fricken day.

Ugh.

Dear friends, I know I complain about alot of crap here. But preventing lawsuits is the absolute worst thing in the world. It really sucks when an end user calls in a problem with a 48 hour lawsuit limit on it.

At the end of 48 hours we are in contract violation.

Oh and by the way we need this, this and this from IT in order to meet our contract obligation.

WTF!!!

Thanks for giving me 2 days to do the impossible! Ill get right on that!

This time it was,"yeah we need a PAS database created for a new group."

I replied, "wow, thats a tough one because the last person who knew PAS was cut about a month ago."

But between me and an NA at the sister site we got everything working within 24 hours of the ticket being put in.

There was other fire fighting going on too. All a pain. I hate firefighting.

And then I get home and the GF has taken the kids and gone out for the evening. Ditching me. I have to restrain myself to not call her nasty names. Grrrr GRRRR GRRRRR!!! I guess Ill be skipping Dinner. GRRRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home