Friday, July 30, 2004

FRIDAY!

Even though Ive only been at work for 3 days this week, I am really looking forward to the weekend. With the move and the trip to valley fair and everything else I need to worry about Im afraid I havent had very much "Canopenner Time". So Im going to play video games (and hang up pictures and do laundry) this weekend.

The ants are doing quite well, they seem quite pleased by the mealworms I started adding yesterday. I think they were getting sick of nightcrawlers. Im also going to put a light on the back porch tonight to draw some moths to the screens for them to snack on (they really like the moths). Additionally I started supplimenting their diet with special k(the cereal not the hallucinagen).  Ive got another batch of hatched larvae jusging from the discarded pupua skins.

I have a picture at home that I plan on posting at lunch so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home