Monday, September 20, 2004

This joker thinks im gonna fall for his scam. I cant stop laughing at him

> > --- obi jack1 wrote:
> >
> > > Mr.Obi Jack
> > > Obi & Associates
> > > No 16 Boulevard du la Kara
> > > Lome Togo
> > >
> > > Dear Robert Schultz,
> > >
> > > I am Mr.Obi Jack,a solicitor at law and a
> personal
> > > attorney to Late Mr.Ferdinand K.Schultz,here in
> > > after
> > > shall be referred to as my client.My client
> worked
> > > as
> > > an independent contractor to the Shell
> Development
> > > Company here in Lome Togo.
> > >
> > > On the 21st of April 2000 my client, his wife
> and
> > > their only daughter were involved in a car
> > accident
> > > along Nouvissi express Road and all occupants of
> > the
> > > vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.Since
> then
> > I
> > > have made several enquiries to locate any of my
> > > clients extended relatives this has also prove
> > > unsuccessfull.
> > >
> > > I have contacted you to assist in repartrating
> > fund
> > > valued at Twelve Million Five Hundred United
> > States
> > > Dollars only($US12,500,000.00)left behind by my
> > > client
> > > with the Eco Finance and Security Trust Bank
> Lome
> > > Togo
> > > before it gets confisicated or declared
> > > unserviceable
> > > by the Finance Firm where this amount were
> > > deposited.
> > >
> > > The Director of the Eco Finance and Security
> Trust
> > > Bank contacted me on friday 15-08-2003 and asked
> > > that
> > > I as the attorney to late Mr smith should
> present
> > > either his cousins or his next of kin so that
> they
> > > will release and transfer the fund left in their
> > > custody to them.
> > >
> > > Ever since then, I have made several attempts to
> > > locate any of his cousins or next of kin so that
> > > they
> > > will come forward to put in claims to the said
> > fund
> > > but unfortunately, I discovered that in all his
> > > files
> > > with my chambers,he never metioned having any
> > > relatives nor cousin's.
> > >
> > > After several attempts to trace any of his
> > relative,
> > > I decided to track his last name over the
> internet
> > > in
> > > search of his cousins hence I contacted you.
> > >
> > > One fact remains clear,that anybody I present to
> > the
> > > bank as his next of kin, shall inherit the fund
> > and
> > > it
> > > is based on this fact that I ask you to get back
> > to
> > > me
> > > immediately so that we both will discuss on
> terms
> > of
> > > pertnership in this issue so that I will forward
> > > your
> > > name to the bank as his legitimate next of kin
> > > backed
> > > up with a sworn affidavit of oaths from the
> > > magistrate
> > > court of Togo.
> > >
> > > Be advised that this transaction is 100%
> risk-free
> > > as
> > > this transaction will remain sealed for life at
> > the
> > > conclusion which will not take more than Three
> > > weeks.
> > >
> > > I await your immediate response so that I will
> > give
> > > you a more comprehensive detail as regards to
> this
> > > transaction.
> > >
> > > Barrister Obi Jack.
> > >
> > > Principal Attorney,
> > > Lome - Togo

My Reply

HUH?

His Reply to My Reply:

> Dear Robert Schultz,
>
> What is Huh? and what exactly do you mean?.
>
> Regards,
>
> Obi

My Reply to That:

The definition of huh.

"Huh-Used to express interrogation, surprise,
contempt, or indifference."

In this instance I am trying to confer that I have no
idea what your talking about and would like further
information. However I think I may also be implying
that I dont believe you, and
that I am obviously surprised.

Heir Appearently,
Robert Schultz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home