Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I was out yesterday. I swear it had nothing to do with the fact I got a DVR from charter on Saturday and I wanted to play with it more.

But while we are on the subject of that DVR, GOD IT IS SO TOTALLY AWESOME! Its like TV made new again. On demand, what I want to watch is available (provided I told the dvr to record the show previously). I was never one who wanted a Tivo box but now that I have a Motorola knock off (Moxi) Im in love with it.

Best thing is my bill went DOWN 25 bucks.

So I now get

3.0 mb internet
399 or so channels (no hbo, showtime etc. etc.)
A normal Cable box (downstairs for the kiddies)
and the Moxi DVR in my room.

Total cost=$75 per month.

Awesome. Hang it on your ear direct tv, charter is beating you 7 ways to Sunday.
If you live in my area and have charter then call them and get a DVR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home