Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Yesterday, while shaving, I ate soap. I had a bad day yesterday. Not only did the soap eating cause an uproar in my bowels. But my wife invited the kids biological father newly free from incarceration over for dinner.

Great.

But back to the soap. OMG. I felt like a hollow soap man all day, bowel movement after bowel movement. UGH. I dont think thats what they mean by cleaning out the colon but let me assure you that by about 6 PM last night I was cleaned out better than I wanted to be.

And the other thing just sorta annoyed me all night. Im the one who does all the work, Im the one making sure their hair is combed and they are getting their homework done. Im the one paying the rent, grocery and misc bills. He hasnt paid one dime in 2 years...Why are we feeding him and giving him cookies?

Id like to hit him with a hammer, repeatedly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home