Monday, December 12, 2005

Guess what happened to me on Saturday?

Done guessing?

My PC started on fire! (literally) It was the craziest thing, my power supply must have been pretty full of dust and I was sitting there playing Age of Empires 3 and all of sudden I start getting a wiff of something that smelled like burnt noxima lotion.

WTF?

I started sniffing all over the place...Seems to be coming from my desk...Yes...MMMM theres some smoke...Wheres that coming from? My little heater? no...Doesnt smell like burnt electronics? MMMMMM...My computer is running fine.

MMMMM

So I shut it down and pulled it apart...and there it was my power supply was filled with charcoal. Still smoldering.

I replaced the power supply and everything is working fine again.

It was just really weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home