Thursday, December 22, 2005

Its so nice when the kids dont have school (Last day was yesterday). Because then I can sleep in for an extra 20 minutes and still get to work early. Ahhhhhhh. Helps to not have to drop them off at their schools.

Very gratifying, AND less traffic on the road. Calm. Nice and calm. Unlike the next few days will be for me.

Of course Im going to New Ulm to visit the Mother-In-Law. She is going to drag me and my family out for mid-winter swimming, like she does every year. I hate swimming in MN in December. Ugh. Sure she will take us to some nice warm hotel pool. But still I have to get out and go home in the freezing cold. Im sure Ill catch pnuemonia.

But the good news is, Im very excited to have my last day of work before MY Christmas Vacation. Its like Im ten again waiting to get out of school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home