Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Here is what happened to me over the weekend.

Wed 12/26

Snow removal signs are up I move my vehicle, as dictated...Park 2 blocks from my house (This is important later in the post dont forgot)

Thurs. 12/27

Snow removal signs are gone. They didnt plow...but whatever...I move my car back.

Sat 12/31

I come out to goto the store. My van has a ticket. "Emergency snow removal, $25". "what the f'!" I think. Im not going to let it ruin my new years eve tho. Im happy that my car didnt get a ticket. I shopped...Came home and had a nice evening of drinking, video games and karoke, good friends and good times.

Sun 1/1

Nothing notable happened, I slept most of the day away.

Mon 1/2

My f'ing car is gone! WTF!!! WTF!!! The wife calls the cop shop. They tell her the officer who had it towed will call.

She calls.
Yeah, you got a ticket for snow removal and you never moved the vehicle, blah blah blah" , but we didnt get a ticket, the wife says. "oh you were supposed to" says the f'ing pig. FINE, whatever.

Call the impound lot. oh $80 bucks huh? Oh I need to pay my ticket? Oh...Ok.

Wife calls the cop shop, "hey will you know how much our ticket is, we never got a copy", they say and to go in.

Meanwhile the pigs supervisor calls us back, "Um yeah, you shouldnt have gotten towed if you didnt get a ticket" (Well no shit, I can see why they made you supervisor of the other piggies, your a real genius.). So you must have been ticketed on saturday or your car wouldnt be towed. (At this point Im screaming that Im not telepathic and how can they ticket me for "emergency snow removal", bullshit, bullshit, bullshit!

Get to the cop shop,"we are here to pay our ticket that we never received a copy of, its on a white cavalier...License plate blah blah blah", one second they say. Ok...

Seconds pass...

More seconds...

Them: "We arent showing that you ever got a ticket on that car."

Us:"then whyed you tow my car"

Them: "thats a good question, we cant figure it out"

Us: "does that mean we dont have to pay the tow yard?"

Them: "er...um...It doesnt work that way."

Us: "well which way does it work then?"

Them: "you will have to pay everything then talk to the city council to get reimbursed, you can get a form from the courthouse. But they are closed today"

Me: YOU FUCKING SUCK! Im out $150 bucks on this bullshit! OMG! OMG! WTF! MORONS! YOU STOLE MY CAR!!!!

So I am getting the form today and let me tell you someone is going to hear it from me. And I want my money back!

GRRRRR, oh I just got upset again thinking about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home