Monday, April 10, 2006

Good, but busy weekend. Heres a recap:

Built a new computer for Dustin (17) out of spare parts I had. Hes going from 450 to 1.4 Ghz machine. Hes happy.

Cleaned out my deep fat fryer. Did the dishes, some other meanial housework.

I shaved off all my hair. I think I look 10 years younger. My wife says I look 10 years DUMBER, she hates it. Tell you what tho...It took 20 minutes less for me to get ready for work this morning, so Im viewing it as a win.

Bowling on Saturday night, I beat my fellow blogger 2 games out of 3. (Until she got way too drunk then she bowled like a 200 game). Believe it or not my butt is sore from bowling. I guess I need to get out more.

I got a copy of that "STUBBS: REBEL WITHOUT A PULSE" game, If youve never heard of it, the premise is that you are a zombie pursuing your long lost love. Its a nice time killer in between games of DDO but mostly I find it rather boring and kinda a disapointment graphically as it says it requires a Gforce 5200 or better and I havent seen anything too special in it so far...

I made a big batch (4 dozen) of homemade doughnuts in my fryer after I cleaned it. Kids loved them...There are still some left for after school snack. :^)

and in closing, I had the craziest dream last night, I was 19 again and appearently my grandmother had signed me up for an extra year of high school. Then I had all these misadventures trying to get out of going...Eventually I caused a car accident.

Weird.

Happy Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home